- Dimensions: 38x32x4cm (LWH)
- Indepth analysis of muscle mass and body fat for each body segment
- 10 body composition measurements take just 15 seconds to complete
- Includes body mass index and visceral fat in 0.5 steps
- Calculates muscle and fat measurements in arms, legs and trunk area, as well as overall
- Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis (BIA) sends a small safe electrical signal through the body to measure composition
- Retractable handle features hand electrodes for measurement and large high resolution colour display
- Total water body percentage
- Auto recognition feature allows user to step on for a reading - no buttons to press!
- Auto user recognition for adult, athlete, children and guests.
- Five person memory settings
- Recall function of up to 12 months to help track progress
- Multiple functions - Muscle mass, physique rating, metabolic rate and age, bone mass and visceral fat
- Measures in kilograms, pounds and stone
- 5 Year Manufacturer's Warrany
- Made in Japan
- 150kg weight maximum
- Suitable for adults and children over 5
- Body Fat % (for 5 - 99 years old)
- Body Fat Healthy Range Indicator (for 5 - 99 years old)
- Total body water %
- Muscle Mass
- Physique Rating
- Bone Mineral Mass
- Basal Metabolic Rate
- Metabolic Age
- Body mass index
- Visceral Fat, Visceral Fat healthy range indicator
- 5 Segmental fat readings
- 5 Segmental muscle readin
- Batteries included
Customer Reviews - Average 100% (8 reviews)
|Date||Score||Customer Comment||Our Response|
||Fantastic! I love it!! So happy that I was able to find one on Home Depot's website|
||The scales are exactly as expected and they appear to perform well but Tanita could improve the user interface as that is rather primitive.|
||So far so good. Bodyfat measurements are within 1-2% of what we measure with calipers|
||Good scales with lots of information. Multi user is great|
||Its a pretty good scale, but the body composition readings are not as consistent or accurate as I had hoped. It's good for keeping a weekly check though.|
Read more reviews on Feefo
Feefo reviews : Average (8 reviews)
Full delivery info, guarantees and terms can be found here.
Your Home Depot offers all customers a flat shipping rate of $9.90 on orders up to 10kg* nationwide. For big & bulky orders (over 10kg*), delivery is calculated at checkout based on your postcode.
Same Day Dispatch
Confirmed orders placed online before 2pm AEST on Monday to Friday will be picked, packed and dispatched from our Sydney warehouse on the same day. Confirmed orders placed on the weekend or on public holidays will be dispatched on the same day from the Monday, or next business day.
Standard Australia Post Delivery can take anywhere between 1-6 days from the day of dispatch depending on the location within Australia. Express Post is also available as a delivery option a checkout for guaranteed next business day delivery to most locations in Australia. Same Day Delivery is delivered same day to Sydney metro, for confirmed orders placed before 1pm. Full details here.
In-store pickup (Click & Collect)
Your Home Depot offers FREE in-store pick up from Rydalmere, Sydney. To pick up your order in-store, once you input a NSW postcode you can just select the 'In-store Pickup' option at the checkout. Full details here.
Your Home Depot now offers NZ delivery! Orders dispatched to NZ do not incur GST, but may incur duties or additional taxes once entering NZ. For more information click here.
All Your Home Depot products come with manufacturer warranties. Specific warranty information for products is available on the product pages or alternatively by calling us on 1300 795 985.
Faulty or Damaged Product Returns
Your Home Depot accepts returns of faulty or damaged items. Your Home Depot will pay the return delivery fee if the product is faulty, broken or damaged on arrival, and before usage, or the wrong product was sent. Please notify us within 14 days via email or call us on 1300 795 985 if this is the case. After 14 days, in the event a product becomes faulty within the manufacturer’s warranty period, there is a flat $15 return delivery fee; or you may return the product yourself to our Retail Outlet in Rydalmere, Sydney.
Change of Mind Returns
Your Home Depot offers a 14 day return policy on Change of Mind returns. All Change of Mind returns must be within 14 days of order receipt and be in ‘as new’ condition in regards to the product and packaging - 100% complete, containing all original manufacturers’ boxes with the original UPC code (bar code), packing materials and unbroken seals. For all Change of Mind returns, there is a flat $15 return delivery fee; or you may return the product yourself to our Retail Outlet in Rydalmere, Sydney.
Your Home Depot will always endeavour to satisfy your return with a replacement product. In the event a replacement product cannot be provided, where a product is faulty, damaged or broken within 14 days of receipt and before usage, or an item is returned to us in ‘as new’ conditions after a Change of Mind, you may request a full cash refund, less return delivery fees.