Try our brand new review system now!
The bamix Mono Hand Held Mixer is ideal for the daily chores, small & not-so-small, which occur in the kitchen. Bamix is handy, because its grip is specially designed to fit the hand and is easy to switch on. It is no trouble even for small hands to use and is also suitable for left handers. Made in Switzerland. Accessories & Functions: * Mincer - Minces, shreds, chops & mashes. For all heavy ingredients. * Beater - For all things light that should be light and fluffy such as whipped cream, sauces, egg whites etc. * Whisk, Stirs and mixes shakes, purées, salad sauces, mayonnaise. For all mixtures with a thick or creamy consistency. * Polycarbonate Beaker with lid, 0.5 litre with measuring scale, suitable for micro-waves.
- 140 - 160 Watts of power.
- Comfortable for right-handed or left-handed use.
- Simple to use, two-button operation.
- 2 speeds - 10,000 - 15,000rpm
- Long, springy cord.
- Easy to clean, just rinse the head under the tap.
- Made in Switzerland
- 20 year motor warranty
- 5 year motor warranty
- 1 year labour warranty
- domestic use only
- Product Includes:
- Multipurpose / chopping blade, Whisk blade, Beater blade
- Polycarbonate Beaker 600ml
- Wall Bracket
- All parts that come into contact with food are made of top quality rust-free materials, are odorless, tasteless and food-safe
This is one of those things you buy and can?t live without! Solid, cuts through ice cubes like butter, cleans easily and looks the part. It is so quick and easy to use and I expect it to last a long tAdam voted on 13/04/13 @ Doncaster East, Victoria
I purchased one of these for my elderly mother to replace her original Bamix that finally (after many, many years) ?died?. Bamix works much better that any of the similar but more economically priced stick mixers that she, I and various family members have tried.Ray Powell voted on 08/08/12 @ KEPERRA, QLD