- Dimensions: 28x30x42cm (LWH)
- 300W high performance induction motor
- The processor ahead of its time, with the ease of adjusting thickness of slices on the base exterior
- 6 level adjustment for the thickness of the slicing blade, without removing the bowl or changing the slicing blade
- Multiple attachments including a slicing disc, gratings discs, multipurpose blades and a dough blade, allow you to complete an number of jobs
- 2 work bowls - 13-cup and 4-cup, perform multiple tasks and speed prep work
- Multipurpose blades allows for chopping, mincing, blending, mixing, slicing, pureeing, emulsifying or kneading
- Low speed setting quickly penetrates thick-skinned produce, leaving interiors intact
- High speed setting slices or shreds
- Pulse function to control texture of puree, sauce, salsa or salad dressing
- Seamless touchpad wipes clean
- Ultra Wide Feed Tube adjusts 3 ways to accommodate whole produce or slender vegetables or fruit
- BPA-free bowls and lids
- Dishwasher safe removable parts
- 2 year manufacturers warranty
- Package included:
- 1 x KitchenAid BPA-free bowls 950ml / 4 cup
- 1 x KitchenAid BPA-free bowls 3.1L / 13 cup
- 1 x KitchenAid 3-in-1 Ultra Wide Mouth Feed Tube
- 2 x KitchenAid Multipurpose blade (chop/puree)
- 1 x KitchenAid Dough blade
- 1 x KitchenAid Drive adapter
- 1 x KitchenAid Disc adapter
- 1 x KitchenAid Slicing adapter
- 1 x KitchenAid Adjustable slicing disc
- 1 x KitchenAid Reversible shredding disc 2mm & 4mm
- 1 x KitchenAid Spatula cleaning tool
- 1 x KitchenAid Compact storage case
Customer Reviews - Average 100% (14 reviews)
|Date||Score||Customer Comment||Our Response|
||I can't believe the things this machine can do! I already have quite a few KitchenAid appliances and they last forever.|
||KitchenAid. Beautiful products.|
||Love it so far|
||Love this appliance. Very powerful machine and easy to use and easy to clean. Would recommend to anyone looking for a machine that is versatile and capable.|
||Arrived so quickly. Haven't had a chance to use it yet but everything is there and I know Kitchen aid will be great.. Would recommend buying from this company.Was a great price too|
||This is my third KitchenAid product. They are all well worth the money spent.|
||It's a great machine and my wife has already made good use of it. She loves it. A win|
||Kitchenaid, it goes without saying simply the best|
||I havent used it yet but I will soon|
||The best. Works well and unbelievably easy to clean. The customised tool box is great. Love it.|
||getting used to using it|
Read more reviews on Feefo
Feefo reviews : Average (14 reviews)
Full delivery info, guarantees and terms can be found here.
Your Home Depot offers all customers a flat shipping rate of $9.90 on orders up to 10kg* nationwide. For big & bulky orders (over 10kg*), delivery is calculated at checkout based on your postcode.
Same Day Dispatch
Confirmed orders placed online before 2pm AEST on Monday to Friday will be picked, packed and dispatched from our Sydney warehouse on the same day. Confirmed orders placed on the weekend or on public holidays will be dispatched on the same day from the Monday, or next business day.
Same Day Delivery
Your Home Depot now offers SAME DAY DELIVERY to most metro areas in Sydney via our partners StarTrack. To select same day delivery, once you input your metro Sydney postcode at checkout, you will be given this option. Same day delivery is only applicable on orders placed before 1pm Moday to Friday (businesss days only).
Standard Australia Post Delivery can take anywhere between 1-6 days from the day of dispatch depending on the location within Australia. Express Post is also available as a delivery option a checkout for guaranteed next business day delivery to most locations in Australia. Same Day Delivery is delivered same day to Sydney metro, for confirmed orders placed before 1pm. Full details here.
In-store pickup (Click & Collect)
Your Home Depot offers FREE in-store pick up from Rydalmere, Sydney or Alphington in Melbourne. To pick up your order in-store, once you input a NSW or VIC postcode you can just select the 'In-store Pickup' option at the checkout. Full details here.
Your Home Depot now offers NZ delivery! Orders dispatched to NZ do not incur GST, but may incur duties or additional taxes once entering NZ. For more information click here.
All Your Home Depot products come with manufacturer warranties. Specific warranty information for products is available on the product pages or alternatively by calling us on 1300 795 985.
Faulty or Damaged Product Returns
Your Home Depot accepts returns of faulty or damaged items. Your Home Depot will pay the return delivery fee if the product is faulty, broken or damaged on arrival, and before usage, or the wrong product was sent. Please notify us within 14 days via email or call us on 1300 795 985 if this is the case. After 14 days, in the event a product becomes faulty within the manufacturer’s warranty period, there is a flat $15 return delivery fee; or you may return the product yourself to our Retail Outlet in Rydalmere, Sydney.
Change of Mind Returns
Your Home Depot offers a 14 day return policy on Change of Mind returns. All Change of Mind returns must be within 14 days of order receipt and be in ‘as new’ condition in regards to the product and packaging - 100% complete, containing all original manufacturers’ boxes with the original UPC code (bar code), packing materials and unbroken seals. For all Change of Mind returns, there is a flat $15 return delivery fee; or you may return the product yourself to our Retail Outlet in Rydalmere, Sydney.
Your Home Depot will always endeavour to satisfy your return with a replacement product. In the event a replacement product cannot be provided, where a product is faulty, damaged or broken within 14 days of receipt and before usage, or an item is returned to us in ‘as new’ conditions after a Change of Mind, you may request a full cash refund, less return delivery fees.